Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thoughts for today.

If I am allergic to Strawberries am I also allergic to strawberry flavored filling?

I wish I could wear crop tops more often

I laughed really hard at the girl in my gym class who mouthed the words and made gestures to every single rap song that was played as she pumped iron (oh, and she is white)- then I realized i was also gesturing- do you think this means we should be friends?

I had a really crap few days and love the friends who have been my pillars- friends make you rich, in people, which, if you were trading in the black market would make you actually rich.

I am venturing out to play dodgeball tomorrow- in the event that I break my hands (even though they said we are only using a nerf ball) here is how it went- I came, I saw, I played, I got out. My fiance has assured me that dodgeball is a game where you are only as good as your best player, not as bad as your worst. That's reassuring.

Happy hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment