Friday, September 9, 2011

Beauty Queen

Something awesome about my face is that without warning, and without reason I will sporadically break into hives.

Have you ever had a hive? They are the pits. An allergic reaction of sorts, they are small white welts that form, grow and become surrounded by redness- oh, and they are super itchy too and the more you scratch them, the bigger they get- oh, and if that were not enough, they usually dissipate and leave a small whitehead in their place. Fantastic.

And so, although I am actually not allergic to much, I seem to develop hives on the regular- for what reason? unknown. Maybe to make me feel like a super freak walking around with white welts all over my face while I itch ferociously in public all day long.

Dear hives, must you appear on the day where my unwashed hair looks like a matted hot mess- and by hot mess I mean not hot at all, where I went to the gym and they had no air conditioning so that my face is still beet red from the heat and I decided to wear no makeup? I needed that boost of beauty so thanks for that.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment