Friday, September 30, 2011

Sex with your parents

If you are reading this for the title- you are gross.
Like, mega gross.
Like Stop-reading-my-blog-you-fucking-pervert-blog.

Ok, so in my 20's I went through this new phase where I actually became friends with my parents- like suddenly they were no longer only on this earth to yield to my every whim and were actual people who had thought and feelings that went outside the realm of me. It took some getting used to, thats for sure, but overall they became my best friends (stop barfing) and things changed.

Casual swearing became acceptable, as did frank shit talking, but in the midst of all these new developments, one thing remained the same- I still just cannot watch movies that have sex scenes in them with my parents comfortably.
ever.

Even the insinuation of sex makes me pretty uncomfortable around them.

This is not uncommon right? I mean most people i speak to share this inability to watch 2 people going at it while sitting on the couch sharing popcorn with mom and dad- because it is weird.

but why? obviously I am not the one having the sex, and we all know about sex at this point- right?

Anyways- one of life's mysteries to ponder over your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment