Thursday, October 25, 2012

Makeover

Makeover, makeover, makeover, makeover....makeover.
(In my head, I was singing that line)

Hi readers.
Happy Thursday.
You may notice you are now viewing me on a different, and dare I say, more mature screen view? Well, not to worry, you are not hallucinating or having a senior moment. Jane Plantain has gone and done a full makeover to update the look of the blog.

The explanation is simple. We are moving forward here and to reflect the forward thinking look, I choose a template with the most futuristic sounding name. Dynamic. It just sounds good, right?

Further to that, my content is about to have a bit of a makeover too. Now, don't fret- there will still be musings on the floater I just saw in the women's bathroom (really LADIES??????), and rants on the strange dynamics of being on elevators with strangers but there is more to the plantain than I have shared with you thus far. Truth be told, I love to write. I love to write love stories, I love to write Tim- Burton esque scary stories and I love to write about clothes beyond comments on camel toe and the cray cray guy in Holts.

I beg of you to indulge me from here on out and let me use this venue as a medium to share some of my other stuff with you.

For many many many years I have dreamed of being a successful writer but have, till now, been too nervous to share my work. I even have full story ideas that I spend a lot of time procrastinating or working on with trepidation. And, well, the truth is, those of you who read me, read me anyways- I may as well try the goods out on you.

So bear with me as I transition a bit and post some new material.

I hope you like the new Jane....

xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment