Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Food for thought

Hi friends and followers.

Please take a minute to check out this very cool thing that you can do to make sure that we get the wicked awesome food trucks that you drool over on TV.

Due to a few bylaws, we are not allowed to have the food trucks in Toronto- this was not always the case- we once had over 300 trucks serving hot and tasty treats to the great citizens of the Tdot.

Peeps, you know I love food already and food trucks are like my heaven BUT more than a food truck, I LOVE a good petition. You should too- please help me and your fellow Toronto food addicts by checking out this website and filling in a letter to your Councillor.


I will be back later this afternoon with something much less preachy and annoying to write about- unless you don't sign...then you are doomed to have me repeat this a bunch more times.... save yourselves.






tsfp-share.png

No comments:

Post a Comment