Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday

Today was a really good day- it has in fact been a really good few weeks  and now, at the cusp of December- we have 32 days left until New Years.

32 days!!!! Can you even fathom it? And then we are off to a new year and a new bunch of 2013 related adventures. It also means my vacation to the sunny beaches of Del Ray are in the horizon in 22 days. I can feel the sun already- especially today when, upon sweating my brains out in my Canada Goose yesterday, I only wore a wool coat and subsequently froze my stupid ass off. (#firstworldproblems #this hashtagmeansnothing)

Today I purchased the iphone 5 I have been coveting since its Fall release. The heavens parted and like a ray of light breaking up the grey skies, the phone was mine.

The guy at the store may have laughed at me as I asked stupid questions like "how to facetime" and "where my apps go" but I don't care. I am thrilled to be ignorant about my new phone and technology in general. THRILLED.

Here is what is amazing about it. Everything.

xo
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment