Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pardon me but you have crap on your face.

So the other day I was riding the subway to work with my husband and once aboard and face to face with him on the crowded and dreaded super-subway I noticed some dried gunk on his face. Whatever, gunk happens so I reached and began to scratch it off with my nail.

He was obviously immediately embarrassed ad said so, out loud to which the man behind me replied "you got nothing to be embarrassed about brother". First of all, NICE MAN!! He totally made me smile and his sweet interjection into a totally private moment was actually welcome and appreciated... and I am totes not being sarcastic- it was really great.

Anyways, this of course got me thinking about when you (and you being anyone) have food or crap on your face and you are in public with someone who notices said food/crap.

K, I hate that moment when someone tells you something embarrassing about you- like your fly is undone or you have a wedge of broccoli in your teeth- but so much worse when no one tells you and then hours later you look in the mirror, realize that you spent your whole day looking like an asshole.

Alls I am saying is that you should be so lucky to have a friend or wife who will not only tell you about it but then pick the gunk off of your face. I think it would be embarrassing NOT to have someone like that around you.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment