Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I feel it in my fingers....

Well holy moly, it is December 7th. Where does time go?
Don't get me wrong, not complaining one bit as I am off across the world on my almost-month-long honeymoon is just 2 weeks but still, time flies.

December through to New Years is my second favorite time of the year next to Halloween- I don't celebrate the holidays but I certainly enjoy them.

Holiday Season = best.stuff.
First and foremost, the Festive Special. If you find yourself stumped at this concept then you are a total weirdo because the Festive Special has been a go-to Holiday staple for the past 29 years of my life... ok, well probs not all 29 years as I am sure my mom wasn't pureeing baby food out of the quarter chicken dinner... but let's not nitpick ok??

Damn Swiss Chalet, you make one fine side of stuffing. Don't care if the nickname "dirty bird" is legit, don't care how much cellulite I will incur as a result of your oil drenched fries- only care about how delicious you are and how much I die for your dipping sauce.
Hot dang I love that stuff.

I will say that ever since they replaced Toblerone with Lindor I have been less excited by the dessert portion but still, chocolate in a paper house- how can you go that wrong- I endure*
(*shovel my face so fast that you would question whether I am or the speed of light is in fact faster)

Second, every single drink they have at Starbucks. Gingerbread latte? Yes please. Mint Chocolate Chritmas something something- yes to that too. Heck, if you poured regular coffee and called it the Christmas blend I would line up for that shit also (oh wait....)

Third, those super delicious chocolate orange balls- you know, the ones that you crack open and then eat in slices? B-yond.

Anyways, I could go on and on about the lights, the kitchy decorations, the mulled wine, the cookies, the festive feelings, the mall displays...

blah blah blah, holiday season is nice.

So? What is your favorite part of the holidays?
What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and forgot to mention Love Actually- although, if you know the movie then you saw that in the title....

    ReplyDelete